Raspberry Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Tart, creamy, deliciously sweet – this bright pink smoothie bowl is heaven for the taste buds! Tropical coconut and sweet-yet-slightly-tart raspberries are a match made in heaven (in my humble opinion).
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Servings - 1
- 125g frozen raspberries
- ½ a frozen banana
- 100ml Organic Kitchen coconut milk
- 100ml water
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp Just Natural Organic milled flaxseeds
- Fresh raspberries, to serve
- Just Natural Organic chia seeds, to serve
- Just Natural Organic coconut flakes, to serve
- Just Natural Organic raw cacao nibs, to serve
- Almond butter, to serve
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Serve up in a bowl and top with personal choice from fresh raspberries, chia seeds, coconut flakes, cacao nibs, and a little almond butter – or opt for all of them!